Toast is simple menu for breakfast and Kneaders French toast Recipe brings delicious taste in the morning. It is alternative cooking when you are in hurry, but want to get the better breakfast. Besides, you can enjoy this toast with strawberry flavor to treat your friends, family, or guests. The recipe comes from Kneader, but everyone can make it at home. Well, the cooking instruction and ingredients are not complex at all.
- 1 loaf of Cinnamon Bread (cut evenly)
- French Toast
- Flour, 1 cup
- Milk, 3 cups
- 6 eggs
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Brown sugar, 1 tablespoon and 1 cup
- Caramel syrup
- Corn syrup and whip cream, 1 cup
- Butter, 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon
- Prepare the baking dish.
- Mix sugar, salt, vanilla, milk, and eggs.
- Heat and melt butter using griddle.
- Dip sliced bread into sugar mixture.
- Add bread into electric griddle.
- Mix syrup and sugar.
- Whisk them and pour at the top of bread.
- Well, your Kneaders French toast Recipe is ready to serve.
Kneaders recipes combine toast and syrup as the main compounds. Moreover, the cooking instruction consists of two parts, but you can put both of them together during serving. The toast comes from Kneader bread, but there is alternative to add different bread.
French toast syrup recipe is better with brown sugar than the white one. If you have sugar-blood issue, healthy sugar is available. However, the taste may not be as sweet as brown sugar. For caramel syrup, it may have varied flavors, depending on your personal choice. You can make the pure sugar-based flavor that increase sweet taste.
The other options are fruits such as strawberry, apple, grapes, etc. Feel free to modify this recipe in order to adjust with your personal preference. It takes about forty to fifty minutes to prepare Kneaders French toast Recipe until it is ready to serve as breakfast and dinner.
Thanks to: Tourné Cooking